Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Hunger Games Soundtrack

Best Blogger Tips
Here's a song from The Hunger Games soundtrack by Taylor Swift. Let me know what you think . . .





This is a list of other tracks on The Hunger Games Movie Soundtrack:

1.  Arcade Fire “Abraham’s Daughter”
2.  The Secret Sisters “Tomorrow Will Be Kinder”
3.  Neko Case “Nothing To Remember”
4.  Taylor Swift “Safe & Sound ft. The Civil Wars”
5.  Kid Cudi “The Ruler and The Killer”
6.  Punch Brothers “Dark Days”
7.  The Decemberists “One Engine”
8.  The Carolina Chocolate Drops “Daughter’s Lament”
9.  The Civil Wars “Kingdom Come”
10.  Glen Hansard “Take The Heartland”
11.  Maroon 5 ft. Rozzi Crane “Come Away To The Water”
12.  Miranda Lambert “Run Daddy Run ft. Pistol Annies”
13.  Jayme Dee “Rules”
14.  Taylor Swift “Eyes Open”
15.  The Low Anthem “Lover Is Childlike”
16.  Birdy “Just A Game”

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. this song reminds me of fairies for some reason so i picture Gale and Katniss walking through the woods outside District 12 while theyre hunting. but i think the song is really sad and relates well to the theme of the book (death/being taken away from your loved ones). im not really a fan of Taylor Swift's music genre but i think i like it (especially the more i listen to it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like this song, but I can't imagine where they're going to put it in the movie. It doesn't really fit anywhere for me. I'm way excited for the movie though, and I hope they do a good job with it. The soundtrack sounds promising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the soundtrack should be really good. And this song is really starting to grow on me! i keep replaying it! my poor boyfriend is not a fan though. :P

      Delete
    2. What a shame, I really like it. :P Then again, guys aren't generally into anything sappy or overly emotional.

      Delete